Planning & Development
We undertake a range of planning and development work, including:
• Planning appraisals of traditional agricultural buildings for alternative uses including residential, business or commercial uses.
• Working closely with other professionals in the submission of planning & change of use applications for barn conversions, extensions, the re-occupation of former houses etc.
• Arranging bat surveys and structural surveys.
• The preparation of Design and Access Statements.
• The promotion of land for allocation for development within the Local Development Framework.
• Overseeing the refurbishment and improvement of Estate properties.