Compensation & Compulsory Purchase
We undertake a range of compensation and compulsory purchase work, on behalf of Estate owners, Tenants and private individuals. Our work includes:
• Acting for claimants in respect of road, water, gas and electricity schemes from the initial consultation stage through to the completion of the scheme.
• Negotiating appropriate accommodation works (fencing, water supplies, access etc) in respect of such schemes.
• Ensuring that any necessary reinstatement is carried out to a high standard.
• Negotiating the maximum amount of compensation possible for our clients in respect of land taken, severance, injurious affection, crop loss, reinstatement etc.
• Our fees and expenses are typically paid by the acquiring authority.